With FNB Smart Spend Loans you can apply for a loan of R2 000 or more, depending on his/her financial profile, with flexible repayment periods from 6 to 60 months
- You can get a break every January from paying your loan installment
- Repayments are done via a monthly debit order and your installment amount will remain fixed over the loan period, even if interest rates go up
- The loan is offered with insurance which covers the original loan amount in the event of death, retrenchment, dread diseases as well as temporary and permanent disability
- A client can get a valid quote for 10 days within which he can either accept or decline the loan offer
- He/she can choose either a voice logged contract or a paper based contract that is face to face with the branch
- Individuals banking with South Africa will get lower rates
The bank requires the following documents for this facility, a valid South African green bar coded ID, 3 months bank statement for non South African customers, one month’s payslip/s 1 for monthly paid/2 for fortnightly paid/ 4 for weekly paid, and proof of at least 6 months employment.
To qualify for, the applicant must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 63 years of old
- Need a minimum monthly take home pay of r700 after meeting all his financial obligations
- Must have owned an active account for at least 3 months
If a client is to contact the bank regarding the above information, the number to call is 0861 40 40 40.